June 18, 2019
Hello from Elizabeth, Anne, and Lynn.
Thank you for continuing to work with us. We are prioritizing outstanding commitments to our authors and contractors, making payments each day as money comes in from vendors and from sales through the website. With end of month payments expected between June 25-28th, all royalties will be made current.
Development of Dreamspinner’s partnership with the Small Business Administration (SBA) will fund distribution and translation expansion while meeting 2nd quarter royalties.
Last week, we listed “Partnering with an independent service that allows authors to customize their preferred payment method” in our upcoming initiatives.
This week, we are happy to announce that Tipalti will be providing author and contractor payments starting in July. Tipalti’s technology will automate payments globally.
- All royalty payments can be sent with a single upload, providing single day delivery.
- Authors and contractors will be able to access their own dashboard for tax forms and payment preferences.
- Direct payments available for 190 countries.
- Payments can be delivered in USD or converted into 120 currencies.
- Payment options include ACH, Paypal, wire, checks and echecks.
We are here and willing to discuss the current situation as well as future plans with authors. Our email addresses are below. Until this situation has been completely resolved, we will issue an update every Tuesday.
Elizabeth North, Chief Executive Officer,
Anne Regan, Chief Operations Officer
Lynn West, Publisher and Chief Development Officer
Questions about rights releases: email@example.com
This statement is not confidential. PDF available upon request.